Saturday, November 22, 2008

10 Things To Do Before I Die


Today I watched Dasvidaniya movie and it made me realize that I have never given a deep and precise thought of doing things that are really important in my life. Then I discovered my extreme desires which I always have wished to fulfill. Here are the ten things which I have to do before I leave this world.


1. Buy a new big car.

2. Own a place which I can call home.

3. Find the love of my life and marry her.

4. Have a baby named Pratyaksh (प्रत्यक्ष) (if boy) or Pratiggya (प्रतिज्ञा) (if girl).

5. Attend the Live-in concert of Jagjit Singh.

6. Visit New York, Paris, and London.

7. Run an Indian restaurant with all the delicacies.

8. Contest any election from my Constituency (Bareilly).

9. Write and publish a book.

10. Hear "Son, I am proud of you !" from Papa.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this post touched my heart...really nice the 10th one.....

Unknown said...

nice wishes....totally realistic...I m sure u ll do all these things..